• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I lost my ride and found HIM..!!!! :')

Reaction score
Salaam
it is so beautiful, Thank you so much for sharing :)
When these incident takes place here like one you shared, they are very awful, I guess it also occurred in Abu Dhabi as well!

May Allah Protect and guide us, Ameen!

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb..

I LOST MY RIDE AND FOUND HIM

992991_398670220250966_953717080_n.jpg
I am often asked about my transformation and the incident that instigated the change. Although it was a series of events and not “a particular” event but without a doubt, something that really forced me to reflect deeply about my life, was a horrific accident that took place on March 11th 2008, Dubai, UAE.
(http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/11/accident-involving-200-cars-occurs-on-abu-dhabi-dubai-highway/)

A day when I lost my precious ride (which I cared about “O so dearly” back then) but Alhamdulillah I survived. In fact, by the mercy of Allah, I came out scratchless, on a day when hundreds were critically injured and many were killed.

So I asked the question; Why me? What if I had died, where would I be? Am I ready to meet Allah? Have I prepared myself for the next life or am I too lost in this one?

The answers came screaming back to me. And it was then that I decided to finally change. Yes change! But change to what, this I did not know.

Alhamdulillah over the course of the next few months I got in touch with the Qur’an and really that was the solution I had been waiting for! Everything seemed to make sense. I found the answers that I was so desperately looking for. Alhamdulillah! My anxious heart was finally at peace.

For the one who is reading this; if you too are lost in dunya like I once was, if you too are looking for answers to life’s big questions, if you too are trying to make sense of it all but find yourself helpless – I understand.

Just take my advice and act now, don’t wait for an accident to knock sense into you.

Make the change today. Pick up the Book (the Qur’an). Start reading. Start following. And leave the rest to Allah.

I hope you find your way. Make duaa for me too – may Allah keep us all guided.

Make duaa and I’ll see you in Jannah in-sha’Allah!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....209765282474795.44554.208620412589282&type=1

Jazakalah!! Thanks for sharing!! Its really touching!! :)

Reaction score

Jazakallah for the tag!! :)