• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i need c4 mark scheme or answers for june 2013

Reaction score
please i need a mark scheme for june 2013 c4 my friend want check her answers and she can not wait so since a c3 ms was posted before then i hope if anyone has one or just answers please post it now
i hope my post does not break the forums rules

Reaction score
please i need a mark scheme for june 2013 c4 my friend want check her answers and she can not wait so since a c3 ms was posted before then i hope if anyone has one or just answers please post it now
i hope my post does not break the forums rules

I'm pretty sure Arsey has done one and it will be on TheStudentRoom forums at midnight, which is the official time to start talking about the exam and it's answers.
Here is a link if your not familiar with the Forum:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=373
Around midnight a thread will be posted along the lines of "C4 Arsey Edexcel Summer 2013 Model Solutions", I'm sure you'll see the right one.

You can trust the answers as it is a teacher and has been uploading answers for many years for lots of different exams.