• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i need easy to revise notes for bio ,phy n chem theory. plz

Reaction score
ppl i need stuff with which i cn easily revise sciences n maths especially maths paper 2. im havng problems in paper 2 of maths. im able to do almst 100% in paper 1 bt loose marks due to paper2 plz i need help i dnt wnt to loose my grade. thanks!

Reaction score
Re: i need easy to revise notes for bio ,phy n chem theory.

HERES CHEM AND BIO

Reaction score

this is awesome stuff!!! thanks alot! this will take me and everyone else flying towards an A* in chem atleast!

Reaction score

che is easy dude just learn titrations and the rest will be quite easy and based on general knowledge and a few reaction u can do well in che but the real focus is bio as it is totally theory and less time to understand all of the thing s included in it so give more time to bio and get an A* and best of luck dude :)

Reaction score

superfly said:
this is awesome stuff!!! thanks alot! this will take me and everyone else flying towards an A* in chem atleast!

MO PROB ANYTYME