• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i need help

Reaction score
hello guys,
i have read that giki is hard to survive. i want to know why its so.
i have give my mcat this year but sadly couldnt get into. now i am giving add maths of both year 1st,2nd and will appear this year for eng along with med.
i have plan to do chemical eng. from giki. what do you guys think? is it good?
i dont want to go to uet because of un-humane manner of most students. and i also dont want to go to punjab university because low ranking. so will you guys please help me out?
i also like electrical but no scope/jobs in pak.
i want to go in uni with good environment (as of nust or giki),teaching and above all good labs because i love to research. university with good job impact. so guys please help me out.
so guys help me in deciding uni. either giki,nust,nfc,punjab university.

Reaction score
hello guys,
i have read that giki is hard to survive. i want to know why its so.
i have give my mcat this year but sadly couldnt get into. now i am giving add maths of both year 1st,2nd and will appear this year for eng along with med.
i have plan to do chemical eng. from giki. what do you guys think? is it good?
i dont want to go to uet because of un-humane manner of most students. and i also dont want to go to punjab university because low ranking. so will you guys please help me out?
i also like electrical but no scope/jobs in pak.
i want to go in uni with good environment (as of nust or giki),teaching and above all good labs because i love to research. university with good job impact. so guys please help me out.
so guys help me in deciding uni. either giki,nust,nfc,punjab university.

All good universities are hard to survive unless you are one of those brilliant gifted ones.
GIKI papers are hard and it gives out probs quite frequently too
Who said Punjab Uni is falling in terms of ranking, its one of the best.
Well I can get you in contact with a friend in GIKI doing chemical engineering, scored 2nd in his dept and another was 3rd in the same.
They both did A levels.
UET though might be falling apart but thing is that its so well established right now that it'll take a hundred years to fall apart if it continued to do so.
You will get to hear alot that this thing hasnt any scope, that hasnt any scope. Sorry but thats all Bullsh*t.
Remember the golden rule: There's always room for the best. Be the best in your field and there are opportunities everywhere.
You will get to hear about those who DONT get jobs but honestly tell me how many exaggerated stories do you get to hear who DO get jobs from UET.
NUST and GIKI are good especially if you want a balanced learning environment but you see the phrase "ghar ka murgh daal braber" holds true pretty much everywhere.

As for your MCAT, dont get too worried, there were 14k repeaters last year. If all went on to think of it as the end then we would have been doomed but they kept on going. Do your best. Thats what counts.
Hope this helps.