• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I NEED HELP

Reaction score
okay, first of all, I am new to all this stuff so I have no idea if I am posting in the right place, so I'll just ask some stuff here;
Can someone please tell me how can I get to understand and solve chemistry questions like a pro? (O level)
Can anyone also recommend me a nice English novel?

Reaction score
Firstly, Chemistry isn't that hard, you just have to read the questions REALLY carefully and your concepts have to be crystal clear or else it won't be easy.
Second, I can't help you there cause I read pure fiction but if you want a rec lmk.
PS- nct127 is awesome.

Reaction score
Firstly, Chemistry isn't that hard, you just have to read the questions REALLY carefully and your concepts have to be crystal clear or else it won't be easy.
Second, I can't help you there cause I read pure fiction but if you want a rec lmk.
PS- nct127 is awesome.
Thank you so much for your help!
I read fiction too..wait so you are a K - pop fan as well?

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help!
I read fiction too..wait so you are a K - pop fan as well?
Omg yessss I love kpop. And as for a book there is this rlly good book I read called “ four dead queens” it’s rlly good. Another could be “all the things we do in the dark” which is also rlly good (in my opinion)

Reaction score
Omg yessss I love kpop. And as for a book there is this rlly good book I read called “ four dead queens” it’s rlly good. Another could be “all the things we do in the dark” which is also rlly good (in my opinion)
AHHH i found a fan!!! Which groups do you like the most??? Mine is BTS the most and then the other bighit artists and Stray Kids and Nct 127 as so much more! WBU? Thanks for the recommendations!

Reaction score
BTS is no1. Then Blackpink, then seventeen, then twice, then stray kids and ateez and NCT(+wayv)and Then itzy, shinee and exo. These are the main bands I Stan, WHO’S YOUR BTS, SKZ and NCT BIAS. for BTS my bias is jungkook and jhope.. skz its Han and bang Chan (I cant choose) And NCT its mar, Lucas, ten and yang yang (I can’t choose againn)

Reaction score
BTS is no1. Then Blackpink, then seventeen, then twice, then stray kids and ateez and NCT(+wayv)and Then itzy, shinee and exo. These are the main bands I Stan, WHO’S YOUR BTS, SKZ and NCT BIAS. for BTS my bias is jungkook and jhope.. skz its Han and bang Chan (I cant choose) And NCT its mar, Lucas, ten and yang yang (I can’t choose againn)
I love all those groups as well!(I was lazy to write the names..hehe)
Bts is Jungkook, skz its felix, chan,,aaah alllll, NCT it is mark,lucas and ten

Reaction score
I love all those groups as well!(I was lazy to write the names..hehe)
Bts is Jungkook, skz its felix, chan,,aaah alllll, NCT it is mark,lucas and ten
Woah! Pretty similar *virtual high five*. DID YOU HEAR DYNAMITE, IT WAS AWESOME AND BLEW MY MIND AWAY. (Pun intended)