• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I really need your HELP GUYS!!!( A level )

Which subject do U thk is bettr choice to go for in Alevel with bs & eco (pre medical in O lvl )

• Total voters
Reaction score
hey ,
I am from Karachi and planning to give my As level exams in this Oct/ Nov 2012 session and then A2 exams in coming may june session PRIVATELY!!
But here the confusion comes….
Guys I really don’t know whether I can cope up in A level with business studies and economics as I belong to pre medical background of O level :( …. I am really worried .I really need an advise of experts or who have experience in this field … and can you tell me the 3rd subject which I can cope up along these 2 subject easily
I am not really good at math’s so I don’t want it and account would be really tough as belong to pre medical background …..what you guys say???

More over I want to know the best tutor for it ,no matter if it’s a home tutor or coaching center one which u guys think is best please please please!!! give me its number and info if you guys have ..
I really need help as I am too lost and totally blank I don’t have anyone to advise soo please help mee ..thakyou in advace thanks a lot <3

Reaction score
Urdu, as I have heard is easy in A levels and fulfils your requirement as the third subject. However not a good choice if you want to apply somewhere abroad.