• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I.T practicals Anyone for Oct/Nov!!??

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
wats d use of discussing wen almost ever1 here hve cheated n given d exam...
I try my best to take care that nothing as such happens. Even this time, I've warned several members and removed several posts.
I request members who come across such posts, to report it immediately, so that we can remove them at the earliest.

Reaction score
I try my best to take care that nothing as such happens. Even this time, I've warned several members and removed several posts.
I request members who come across such posts, to report it immediately, so that we can remove them at the earliest.
guys u al r doing no doubt a gr8 job....
how much it is in ur cntrl u r cntrlng d leaking out of qp's but u knw ter r other websites as wel vich r not in ur cntrl ryt...
so how do cie take care of tat...

nor

Reaction score
Question in P3
when he askes us to create the font color dark blue for example, he used to give the hexadecimal code (#000080)
but sometimes i find it in the MSC as(#000066)
And both are dark blue colors with but diffrerent degrees so how can i get to know which color code he wants?!o_O

Reaction score
Question in P3
when he askes us to create the font color dark blue for example, he used to give the hexadecimal code (#000080)
but sometimes i find it in the MSC as(#000066)
And both are dark blue colors with but diffrerent degrees so how can i get to know which color code he wants?!o_O
any is fine

nor

Reaction score
do any one have the supporting files for old past papers!!!!!!!!
especially 0ct/nov 2007 p3

Reaction score
guys: how to take out the sales commision????
i went through a past paper and it asked for the sales commision! it's EXCel fyi!
plz help...

Reaction score
hi guys i need help in paper 3 ict nov/07 Question 36 it says ensure that colour depth is 256 how can I do that?