• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I want Islamiat nd Pakstudies notes!!plz someone help me:))

Reaction score
guys i m in need of notes of Islamiat and Pskstudies...em gonna appear in May/june 2011 olvels papers xo i want urgent help from u dears....plz plz plz help me, :( ...God Bless You ALl.. :D

Reaction score
Re: I want Islamiat nd Pakstudies notes!!plz someone help me

which specific topic???
i got notes ov islamiat!

Reaction score

make your own notes !! it helps you memorize events !! :)

Reaction score

yar now not much time is left to make our notes.. and InshallahAajaega if u have any notes plz post them...:)

Reaction score

just read yasmin malik twicw u will get all the facts. it is quite easy once u have understood the basics

Reaction score

Well man no need to worry you still have enough time to cover the course of isamiyat and pak studies, if you keep your self calm and devoted to studies.

Reaction score

i scanned some notes probably some months ago i have them they are JAs but only Sec 1 and very little of Sec 2 ill upload in a day or two.Wait patiently for a little.

Reaction score

please also upload the notes of Ayesha tariq's book you promised !!! !

Reaction score

Yeah the best thing is making own notes. taking notes from others is idiotic anyway, everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses and make notes accordingly, e.g someone may be really good at remembering dates so they dont write that down but they may be aweful at remembering names so they write them all down whereas if your case was different then your perspective would be totally blown apart. Also, notes are completely totally and utterly useless. If you want to get some learning done do it from the books or past papers. scratch that, notes of the surahs and ahadith of islamiat are actually useful. Else i am completely against them. Just do the past papers from last 7 years (in ascending order) and have them checked from a good teacher... guaranteed A*. Trust me on that much. Sure you have to go through the books too but doing past papers is what ups the grade more! So i definitely recommend that you do past papers and do not worry about notes!

oh and i just discovered by an epic typo i can make stick figures O_O ... epic typo :p

0]-< Just rotate 180 degrees to right lol

Reaction score

yeah but we have to have notes of Q1 of paper 1 and 2

Reaction score

thankuh guys for ur response.....

Reaction score

and other thing!!!
how you guys take help from past papers???:)

Reaction score

salmanpakrocks said:

yeah ive been trying this for weeks now but the problem is that my scanner is too small for the book to fit in it the book is absolutely big its way bigger then the GEo book of ours and the scanner takes like ages for scanning it takes like almost 5 mins for one page.Why not we discuss in a new thread abt the Surahs and ill tell u what the book says or ill try to scan some pages in my free time and another thing the Electricity madness it just kills u,once i was scanning it got stuck in the middle. O man well ill try my best but no promises from my side. :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops:

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
salmanpakrocks said:

yeah ive been trying this for weeks now but the problem is that my scanner is too small for the book to fit in it the book is absolutely big its way bigger then the GEo book of ours and the scanner takes like ages for scanning it takes like almost 5 mins for one page.Why not we discuss in a new thread abt the Surahs and ill tell u what the book says or ill try to scan some pages in my free time and another thing the Electricity madness it just kills u,once i was scanning it got stuck in the middle. O man well ill try my best but no promises from my side. :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops:
ok I will wait !! :)

Reaction score

got a question here:
why do some scholars reject the use of qiyas?(4)

Reaction score

very easy
-It is based on Indiviual conduct and person judgment is involved.
-many Scholars are reject the laws or rules made by other scholar which can led to further conflict or division.
-It is something Non-Arabic so many scholars reject its use.
-Too much freedom or personal judgment is involved.

Reaction score

salmanpakrocks said:
very easy
-It is based on Indiviual conduct and person judgment is involved.
-many Scholars are reject the laws or rules made by other scholar which can led to further conflict or division.
-It is something Non-Arabic so many scholars reject its use.
-Too much freedom or personal judgment is involved.
-also shia ulemas regard use of aql(reason)