• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I want to buy all the practical instrument

Reaction score
Please can anyone tell me where to buy these instruments and how much it will cost me!!

Reaction score
Please can anyone tell me where to buy these instruments and how much it will cost me!!
Wait? Really? I think it's pointless and you are unnecessarily going to be burning a lot of money (there's a LOT of practical instruments, especially if you have Biology, Chemistry and Physics). Why not just practice at your school/tuition when needed? You don't need a lot of practice for this, practicals aren't even that hard.

Reaction score
i dont the exact prices...but then its gna cost u a lot!! n u wont even use it l8r in A2....so just practice at skool!!

Reaction score
How did you even get the idea of buying all the practical stuff? :confused: I mean, whats the need?? It's not just that its going to cost you alot but even if you did manage to buy all the practical stuff, how are you you going to prepare the chemicals, slides, etc? Specially for chemistry and Bio?
Just practice these practicals at school, that'll be enough (y)

Reaction score
exactly...... watch you tube vedios online for the practicals.... this can help..... or the schools lab...... preparing all slides,chemicals in correct ratio, etc will be difficult to manage and do and more .... time consuming ...... better practise at school or as said watch videos online :) Best of luck :) :D

Reaction score
What is your city?
In lahore there is aabkari road.
BTW there are also academies offering practical sessions.

Reaction score
Awesome.... Go to Anarkali in Lahore
They have lab equipment and chemicals there as well
You would need to consult a chem teacher for what apparatus and material to buy
hopefully it won't cost you a fortune
but around 40000 i guess (rough estimate)