• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I want to discuss something! Read!

Reaction score
Hi,
CAIE'S are just around the corner.
Time management and writing speed is one of the key essentials for o levels.
I do realize the importance and understand the fact and the loss I will be at if I don't have good/fluent writing speed.
I know the consequences but not the solution.
I do not have an appreciable writing speed let alone the writing presentation.
I know that there are ways which I have been suggested by my close ones.. Taking dictations, writing paragraphs.. ( if there are any other, you are more than welcome to share below)
It's just the fact that I don't like 'paper' , I don't like to write on paper, I love working digitally, typing out notes etc. I believe that my liking might be shaped by the fact that I am not able to make 'asthetic' notes on paper..

I might be good at the understanding of the subject matter (maybe) but subjects such as Pak studies and Islamiat require 'efficent' writing speed and "practice makes a man perfect" (Hehe) -.- but I am running short of time. Times flying.

Reaction score
I understand u , I am always reluctant to do written practice and I only did written practice once for Islamiyat caies r near lol and I was thinking to solve the paper but really I just don't like writing or solving it ,but I reached the conclusion that I am able to get A grade without written practice but still u have to push urself to speed up, do written practice as each question requires attention . Only this is how ull be able to overcome ur slow writing speed

Reaction score
ya'll try this , while practicing, time your work (like set a timer for the recommended time given for that question) and keep this thing in your mind that ur grade depends on your speed. It'll be somewhat pressurizing but if you have to push yourself u have to. So GOODLUCK!