• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IAL Biology on may-june 2014

Reaction score
from where can i find the scientific articles any help if u have them can u send them to me ?
well, this has jan and june 2013 and jan 2014 articles and much more stuff for biology IAL which i think would be or a great help to you ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, it is. It's on edexcel website so must be. You need the username and password to download from that edexcel website so I am wondering if anyone has gotten it through teachers or other sources.

Reaction score
Yes, it is. It's on edexcel website so must be. You need the username and password to download from that edexcel website so I am wondering if anyone has gotten it through teachers or other sources.

Hey, could u please send the link for the the scientific article that is in the edexcel website? Thanks a lot :)

Reaction score
here you go, the question papers and mark schemes for JAN 14 bio unit 1,2 and 3B.

Attachments

• WBI01_01_msc_20140306.pdf
    98.3 KB · Views: 31
  • WBI01_01_que_20140108.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 24
  • WBI02_01_msc_20140306.pdf
    80.2 KB · Views: 26
  • WBI02_01_que_20140114.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 30
  • WBI03_01_msc_20140306.pdf
    96.4 KB · Views: 40
  • WBI03_01_que_20140107.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 40
Reaction score
No worries..welcome guys :) I think we should start a discussion on the article..esp if any1 has possible questions regarding the article.

nor

Reaction score
hi guys ,
actually i'm seeking for an advice i'm resitiing p5 and p8 this session and i'm getting mad with dealing with the scientific articles when solving old past papers:cry: i mean like it is really hard to get what the question need when u have no idea about the topic and at the time i should get accostumed to dealing with it's questions styles
so anny advance or experience to be shared would be appreciated in this crucial time
thx in advance.
:)

Reaction score
hi guys ,
actually i'm seeking for an advice i'm resitiing p5 and p8 this session and i'm getting mad with dealing with the scientific articles when solving old past papers:cry: i mean like it is really hard to get what the question need when u have no idea about the topic and at the time i should get accostumed to dealing with it's questions styles
so anny advance or experience to be shared would be appreciated in this crucial time
thx in advance.
:)
well, the main idea is to solve and solve and solve again, this gives you an idea on how the examiner wants the answers to be, also this should be done after a perfect long studying, because everything he asks is all about what you studied in the curriculum
that's all i can say or all what i can advice you with
goo luck :)