• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IAL Physics Unit-1 WPH01 (Physics On The Go) [20/05/14] Help & Discussions |Edexcel

Reaction score
it waas harder okay!
i've also seen it harder haha :p

i only need a C in this paper (74) for my total to become a B in physics, i got an A in uint 2 and a C in unit 3 but a D in unit 1 i always find unit 1 hard eventhough it seems easy when you study it xD

Reaction score
I would say i had the best unit 1 exam till date!!! Unit 1 was freakkin me out! Nailed it this time! \m/. It was an easier paper than jan-14 no doubt!!! I just missed out on that seismic wave question.(11b) Other than that,the paper was quite easy with a few common things...lot of mathematical stuffs etc.

Reaction score
i agree i too missed the part (b) of the seismic waves question.. otherwise the paper was pretty straight forward.. ;
lets hope for 70+ marks ;)

Reaction score
for the question which asks why is upthrust=weight, i just basically guessed and gave it a 1 in a million shot it's most likely wrong. But i wrote since at maximum height velocity=0 drag=6*pi*r*v so drag =0 ===> weight = drag