• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB 2014 papers

Reaction score
Hey did you guys got November 2014 papers?? I have some may 2014, if you still need it, please help out with n14 HL physics!! T-T
by any chance, do u have Bio SL paper 3 tz2 M14 and Math studies paper 1 & 2 tz1 tz2 M14?

Reaction score
Hi, could you kindly send me n14 HL Math, Economics, English B, SL Chinese Literature, Chemistry and French Ab initio with mark schemes? I'll be very grateful ! ! !

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for May / November IB history exam papers (actually, any starting from 2011 will do). If anyone has it, could you please send it to [email protected] ? Thank you!

Reaction score
Hi there. Do any of you have Nov 2014 Math hl paper 2 and paper 3 (TZ0) by any chance?
It's really urgent so I would really appreciate it if you could send it to [email protected] asap!! :)
Thank you!!

P.S. I'm willing to share any of the may 2014 papers

Reaction score
Yeah I have almost every single n14, do you have spanish ab initio 2014 mark scheme?

Hey there. Could you please send me november 2014 math hl paper 2 and paper 3??
It's really urgent and I am willing to share any of the may 2014 papers if you need.
Please send me these papers to [email protected] ASAP. I am soooo desperate!!!!

Thank you :)

Reaction score
Hi! could you please send me SL Chinese Literature, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.