• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB May 2014 Past Papers

Reaction score
All I see is GCSE papers there mate no IB at all and it is not free...
I have IB papers , the May 2014 ones but Scribd doesn't allow me to put it on their hosting website because of copyright infringency rights. However I still don't have the November ones.

Reaction score
Hiii, could you please send me papers for
Chemistry HL,
Biology HL,
Math SL,
English Lang and Lit SL,
Business Management SL,
and Chinese B HL?

if you have any thankssss, i need it to pass my examssss

email: [email protected]
THANKS LOADSSSS

Reaction score
Hey I have a question that can we do standard level English Lang and literature without any prior knowledge of eng literature at all as I did only olevel English language in which i got A

Reaction score
Hello,
Even I want the IBDP exam papers (all time zones) and marking schemes from 2000-2014 for following subjects:

Math HL
Business Management HL
Economics HL

Comp. Science SL
French Lang B SL
Eng Literature SL

My email is [email protected]

Thank You.

Reaction score
Hello,

could you please send me all the past papers and question banks you have for these subjects:

I have some past papers and question banks for each of the subjects (mostly bio, chem and a lot of math but just one for german B) if anybody needs them

MATH HL
BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

My e-mail: [email protected]
I will send anybody who sends me anything he wants (just say it in the message) and if you don't have any just send me a message telling me what you need. (But please don't expect to get 10 papers at once because I don't have a lot) :)
Thank you very much in advance

Reaction score
I have all IB past papers 2014 and will upload them on Scribd upon request.
If somebody wants any IB paper (2009-2014) do not hesitate to write a comment on my website and it will be provided on Scribd.
Don't forget to like my page if it was useful for you:p
This is my website link: https://screwedforgcse.wordpress.com/info/.
Hi, could you pleas send me Computer Science SL and Geography Hl past papers of May 2014?
Tank you in advance my email: [email protected]