• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IBA admission test

Reaction score
ASSALAM U ALIKUM..

I just wanted to have opinions abt how are u people prpearing fr entry test fr IBA??

how shud I prepare and what things shud I focus...
A little guidance wil surely help alot...

Reaction score
There are several tution centres offering crash courses in khi..they are really gud..join them..

Reaction score
wel only 3 days left.....
I have books and m preparing from them....

I just wanted to know hoe are u guys preparing ???? any special tips or notes u share here will be really good.

Reaction score
Well, I am appearing for the IBA test. But I can't help you since I am not preparing for it. :p BTW, what is the duration(total time) of the test?
Are you in 1st shift or 2nd shift?

Reaction score
Well, I am appearing for the IBA test. But I can't help you since I am not preparing for it. :p BTW, what is the duration(total time) of the test?
Are you in 1st shift or 2nd shift?

wel bt u not preparing y ????? any tips ??
apart i didn't looked at my admit card carefully yet...
so can't tel my shft timimg :p

apart best of luck and if u found any good plz share here

Reaction score
wel bt u not preparing y ????? any tips ??
apart i didn't looked at my admit card carefully yet...
so can't tel my shft timimg :p

apart best of luck and if u found any good plz share here

Well, I no longer want to attend a university had a little change of focus. Appearing for the test only because fee has already been paid. :D
Best of luck :)

Reaction score
oh thanx apart can u confirm me that is there differentiation, calculas integration, differential eq.'s in IBA entry test; maths portion??