• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IBA interview and group discussion

Reaction score
I was about to post about this topic. any idea how do both these things go?
This is something i found in the IBA program announcement:

Group Discussion
The selected candidates are divided into groups. These groups are given a topic to debate and discuss amongst themselves. During this process, communication skills, interpersonal skills, confidence and leadership potential are assessed.

Interview
Interviews are conducted for evaluating the level of maturity, academic aptitude, motivation, interpersonal skills and career focus of the applicants

Reaction score
This is something i found in the IBA program announcement:

Group Discussion
The selected candidates are divided into groups. These groups are given a topic to debate and discuss amongst themselves. During this process, communication skills, interpersonal skills, confidence and leadership potential are assessed.

Interview
Interviews are conducted for evaluating the level of maturity, academic aptitude, motivation, interpersonal skills and career focus of the applicants

Thanks for the info. Do you have any idea about the dress code? Should we wear strictly formal or something semi formal could work out too+?