• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IBA or LUMS

Reaction score
This is some-what I got from ur argument :

go for BBA from IBA, and then MBA from LUMS

How many of u agree ??

Reaction score
theres no point of arguing bcoz there cant be any comparision between IBA nd LUMS since IBA has BBA and LUMS offers BSc's for undergraguates.. totally different.. isnt it.. the comparision can only be done on the basis of MBA and about which we guys i guess have no correct info.. So peace :p

Reaction score
And always remember that the input of students in a uni doesnt matter its the output of successful and well employed students from a uni that really matters.. so we r the ones who make our unis proud.. forget past and focus on ur future :)

Reaction score
well LUMS is a great uni, although some say that it's standard has fallen
and IBA is good when u have classes on the main campus, the other campus isnt good :/
other than uni's its also better to see the location coz we know politics in Pakistan plays a vital role in our daily lives, things can change in a matter of seconds, so yea choose the place where u think u can survive :)

Reaction score
scarface007 dude both the campuses of IBA r equal.. the teachers teach at both campuses.. so there is no need of discriminating the campuses.. and btw r u a student of IBA?

Reaction score
no im not a student of IBA, dude campus ka enviornment bbhi dekha jaata hai, not only the students, plus the ease off going to campus

Reaction score
can someone tell me what documents are to be sent to LUMS.LIKe which transcipts do they require..do they need are school report card 9-12 class or only our A-levles result.I did AS and am currently in A2 so shall i send them my IGCSE result and AS copy of transcipt along with statement of entry's copy or do they need something else.pls reply those who have been admissioned to LUMS.help needed fast.