• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IBA

Reaction score
i want to take admission in IBA for my bba .. as far as i know da admission tests take place in da end of june, is it true? .. and can anyone tell me how to prepare for it, as i have heard dat its very difficult :(

Reaction score
Yeah it's true..There are numerous ways one can prepare for the test.. ENGLISH and MATHS are the sections that appear on the aptitude test..If you have a good maths and english background, then go for "ANEES HUSSAIN BBA/MBA" prepartion book.. It's the best preparation book iv'e come across uptil now--best in terms of diversity..it covers almost all Airthmetic,Algebra and Geometry topics..

Reaction score
go to lums ,everyone gets into iba these days .....even nust bba can compete with iba...lse is infact equal to iba if not better...trust me with saturation around if you are not in lums(for business) than atleast in pakistan you are not safe career wise :)