• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICC World T20 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yes! India won. If we can beat Australia we can finish in 4th place in the group. Both teams will come into the game with a hat trick of defeats. It's time for a comeback, we will win the next match In sha allah
(y)

now PAK have to win next match to meet INDIA in finals. BUT I M SURE INDIA WILL ONLY WIN. Tamim Iqbal Khan what u think?

Reaction score
(y)

now PAK have to win next match to meet INDIA in finals. BUT I M SURE INDIA WILL ONLY WIN. Tamim Iqbal Khan what u think?
If you face Pakistan in the final you guys will win because Pakistan never beat India in the world cup. If you guys face Sri Lanka then you guys will win because the Lions have a terrible record in the finals. But if you face West Indies I think you guys won't win. I want a West Indies India final. (y)

Reaction score
If you face Pakistan in the final you guys will win because Pakistan never beat India in the world cup. If you guys face Sri Lanka then you guys will win because the Lions have a terrible record in the finals. But if you face West Indies I think you guys won't win. I want a West Indies India final. (y)
me too. but if west indies is in finals than too only INDIA WILL SIN. INDIA HAS MORE CHANCES TO WIN NOW.

Reaction score
Prediction time! Who will win today's games? First one is a dead rubber encounter between the Tigers and the Australians. The chances of a Bangali win is small but I am still hopeful. Our players better perform or else the home crowd will not let them leave the stadium! :mad:

Reaction score
Mushfiqur should resign from his captaincy. He behaves as if it was expected for Bangladesh to lose all games against the big teams. His attitude is like ''We qualified for the world cup, our job is done!'' :mad: It's not like we don't have proper players in the side. In 2007, we knocked India out of the world cup and we relegated both India and Sri Lanka in the previous Asia Cup. We banglawashed New Zealand twice and won bilateral series against West Indies last year. Besides, we have been playing International cricket for 15 years. Is a win against one of the top teams in our home ground too much to ask from our team? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.