• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICC World T20 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You guys are soooo reliant on shakib. Like you, we have Afridi, but we don't rely on him solely for the team's performance. We have Misbah, but we are not reliant on him. You guys just can't stop making excuses. Remember that Pak has the strongest bowling attack, and that your so -called 'start off' won't be that easily allowed.
Well lets just now see how the match fares instead of fighting amongst ourselves
samjho na they got just one nice player to get them victory but our every player can gave us victory
all 11 players are winners
We are not entirely reliant on Shakib. We did not have him in the side when we Banglawashed New Zealand. Tamim, Anamul, Nasir, Mushfiq, Mashrafe and others are all match winners. We have seen them win matches for us in the past. But the thing is, except Anamul and Shakib, no one is in good form at the moment. That's the problem and if we can play well as a team, nothing can stop us from beating Pakistan. Remember it's our home ground and the crowd will be on our side

Reaction score
We are not entirely reliant on Shakib. We did not have him in the side when we Banglawashed New Zealand. Tamim, Anamul, Nasir, Mushfiq, Mashrafe and others are all match winners. We have seen them win matches for us in the past. But the thing is, except Anamul and Shakib, no one is in good form at the moment. That's the problem and if we can play well as a team, nothing can stop us from beating Pakistan. Remember it's our home ground and the crowd will be on our side

chill
but not hole crowd
there are few like me to cheer for pak
i guess pak cheers will be louder than the whole bangladeshi cheer
even if ground is fill with bangladesh

Reaction score
dude don't even talk about your home ground. With your entire squad you haven't beaten a single team yet ever since the Asia Cup even in your own home ground
However, lets just leave this aside, and just watch the match instead

Reaction score
chill
but not hole crowd
there are few like me to cheer for pak
i guess pak cheers will be louder than the whole bangladeshi cheer
even if ground is fill with bangladesh
Since it's the month of our independence, our crowd won't go easy on your players :p I think the crowd factor will play a big role, the Bangladesh fans are Tigers, we will mute the away fans :p

Status
Not open for further replies.