• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT Discussion!!!

Reaction score
Prineterrrrz

WayneRooney10 said:
haochen said:
yeah :)
but in D iwrote inkjet printer :(

Number in stock = Range Check
Bolean = consistency Check
date = format check

It was dot matrix printer :shock:
Yep, dot matrix :D

Cheers !!! :good:

Reaction score
I saw this question in some other past paper before and i knw this is inkjet printer for sure :D :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Excusez moi ?!?!?!?!

HyDraZin3 said:
I saw this question in some other past paper before and i knw this is inkjet printer for sure :D :ROFLMAO:
I'm afraid they don't usually repeat easy past paper questions like that :(
If you looked carefully enough you'd have seen the roller attached to the printer on it's side suggesting the use of continuous stationery and the paper used had holes in it's side. So yeah, that's why it was a dot matrix printer.

Cheers !!! :good:

Reaction score
lolkay !!!

I know, I was serious too.
I used afraid to give that I wasn't on terms with your point of view about CIE's questioning trends :crazy:

Reaction score
I am sorry to tell you that the one you saw in the october/November 2010 varient 12 wasnt similar to the one you saw in the exam
It had almost the same shape but the one in the exam had multipart forms
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Reaction score
Haraaaaam

Keeemoman said:
I am sorry to tell you that the one you saw in the october/November 2010 varient 12 wasnt similar to the one you saw in the exam
It had almost the same shape but the one in the exam had multipart forms
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
Keemoman you're evil !!! :D
You just crushed all the conviction he had :crazy:
lol good luck HyDraZin3 :)

Cheers :good: !!!

Reaction score
i didnt see the question on that paper hahahahahahaha.If u dont knw the real thing dont assume things :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
lolwuuuut ???

What do you mean don't know the real thing ??? :Search:

Reaction score
I knw that u had hopes of getting 95-97 but dont wrry, loosing one mark will nt make much difference :p

GooD LucK
:)

Reaction score
Says you ;)

Well I don't think I'll be losing one mark in that question but I may lose around 5-10 in total :ROFLMAO:

Thanks anyways :D

Cheers :good: !!!

Reaction score
I am sorry its may/june 2010 13
but the answer is still dot matrix printer
:p
Waaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha