• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT DOUBT: Practical paper 3

Reaction score
How do you name a new window? The question says:
Create a hyperlink from this image to point to the file J9DIVE.HTM which should open
in a new window called _scubadive. How do you name the new window as _scubadive.

Reaction score
How do you name a new window? The question says:
Create a hyperlink from this image to point to the file J9DIVE.HTM which should open
in a new window called _scubadive. How do you name the new window as _scubadive.

u add hyperlink to the J9DIVE.HTM and on the side select "target frame" ,then new window, & type in the name _scubadive :)
gud luck with ur exam,mine was tdy ;)

Reaction score
By the way. my paper 32 is coming up in a few days. How was the paper? which parts did we have to focus on and any important things that i have to follow during the paper? Is there any difference from the paper to the past papers?

Reaction score
By the way. my paper 32 is coming up in a few days. How was the paper? which parts did we have to focus on and any important things that i have to follow during the paper? Is there any difference from the paper to the past papers?

mine was paper 31, it was pretty easy there was this thing on hexadecimal codes of frontpage & excel,thats it.
u should try asking someone for hints on the exam ,gud luck all of u!!!