• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT exam problem

Reaction score
I sent the word document however i forgot to print the document so should i sent something to cie or it wont really make a difference
can someone suggest what i should do
Thanks in advance

Reaction score
I sent the word document however i forgot to print the document so should i sent something to cie or it wont really make a difference
Thanks in advance
isnt it too late to send them a hardcopy? surely your other works were already submitted... you can surely try but I dont think they would accept it...

Reaction score
isnt it too late to send them a hardcopy? surely your other works were already submitted... you can surely try but I dont think they would accept it...
I wondered if they could check the server for my email so they will find the attachment and maybe they might accept marking it

Reaction score
I wondered if they could check the server for my email so they will find the attachment and maybe they might accept marking it
I dont think it hasever been done before.. but you could try sending the british council in your area a special request regarding this.... however chances are higher that they wouldnt be able to do anything about it.... because printing a hard copy was one of the questions... but there is always hope till you try... so good luck (y)

Reaction score
I dont think it hasever been done before.. but you could try sending the british council in your area a special request regarding this.... however chances are higher that they wouldnt be able to do anything about it.... because printing a hard copy was one of the questions... but there is always hope till you try... so good luck (y)
I am hoping that they agree and thanks for your concern

Reaction score
Thanks in advance
big big problem..

maybe u could lose all ur marks on the document..
contact ur school as soon as possible..

Reaction score
what if someone adds the data rather than updating. will it matter. will they give ecf. Guys plz tell me about this i m a bit worried

Reaction score
what if someone adds the data rather than updating. will it matter. will they give ecf. Guys plz tell me about this i m a bit worried
I'm not too sure because if u didn't update it then there wud be no entries in some of the fields...
And a couple of those records appear in the report... U might lose a couple marks...
But either way, good luck and hope for the best

Reaction score
guys in the first report, was the number of records 46 or 49 ?! i'm really confused :S reply ASAP

Reaction score
guys in the email section when it says to attatch file and if you mistakenly attatch an incomplete file and send them, although you have previously printed the complete document but mistakenly have attach an incomplete document then how much marks will be deducted.