• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT HELP PLEAASEE - 0417 June 2013 question 19

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently taking ICT (0417) for november and I came across June 2013 question paper 22. In Question 19 it says to Create a new database, with the following record structure. In all the previous years it used to say import a file and then edit the record structure. How do i create a new database from scratch and add the record structures required???

Thanks,

Reaction score
For the question, you have to first import the data from J13STORAGE.CSV. While importing, you will have to assign the field names which are provided in step 19. Make sure you do not set the primary key while importing, as this might lead to an error. Once you are done importing, go to design view and set the primary key to code. Also set the currency to euro and format it to the required number of decimal places. You may now take a screenshot and paste it in the evidence document

Note: Make sure that while importing, in this question, the first row does not contain the field names. If the option is checked, you will have to uncheck it.

If you have any doubts, watch the videos of different past papers solved from this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/natbank/videos.

Good Luck for your exams!

Reaction score
For the question, you have to first import the data from J13STORAGE.CSV. While importing, you will have to assign the field names which are provided in step 19. Make sure you do not set the primary key while importing, as this might lead to an error. Once you are done importing, go to design view and set the primary key to code. Also set the currency to euro and format it to the required number of decimal places. You may now take a screenshot and paste it in the evidence document

Note: Make sure that while importing, in this question, the first row does not contain the field names. If the option is checked, you will have to uncheck it.

If you have any doubts, watch the videos of different past papers solved from this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/natbank/videos.

Good Luck for your exams!
hmm i cudnt find video for 2013 paper22 ???
can u plz send screnshots

Reaction score
Reaction score
"My Name" yeah sadly the whole paper of s13 variant 22 is not there but the powerpoint part is available:-

If you need the video for s13 variant 21 you may view this link:-

Note:If you need the question paper of variant 21, it is not available in the list in the ict section of xtremepapers. Click the following link to view the paper:-
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Information and Communication Technology (0417)/0417_s13__qp_21.pdf
THANK U i umm alreday did access part :D
ppt will be easy INSHLLAAH:)