• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT - HTML - Highlighting changes, must i do it physically or on word or something?

Reaction score
Do you physically highlight changed html or do it on word or something?
I ask because my teacher didn't tell us cause he's not that serious...
Thanks

Reaction score
And can you go on any website to help u during the practical ICT exam???? If so wow i didn't know that!

Reaction score
You highlight the codes physically, and yes we're allowed to use Google (or any other search engine for that matter) to some extent.

Reaction score
Thanks you.
By 'to some extent' do u mean internet use IS limited?
If so how?
Meaning, you can't use the internet to search for instructions to help you make the steps of your exam, internet is only allowed to be used to search for information that you don't know (eg: who holds the current olympic record) or for pictures (Only if asked!)

Reaction score
Meaning, you can't use the internet to search for instructions to help you make the steps of your exam, internet is only allowed to be used to search for information that you don't know (eg: who holds the current olympic record) or for pictures (Only if asked!)
Oh but how do they know?
If they see you on other sites will they just disqualify u or someting?

Reaction score
Oh but how do they know?
If they see you on other sites will they just disqualify u or someting?
Yes, I believe if they catch anyone wandering off on the wrong site or looking for information that he is not supposed to look for will count as cheating and thus it'll be a diqualification.