• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ict in oct nov 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is someone giving their ICT exam on 10 oct? If yes please comment! pls! I need help!

Reaction score
the exam was Easy. Word is definately easy. But for the access practice hard although it wasn't that difficult. But it has a Report. First u have a e-mail question. There are 3 variants of paper 2 so you have a 1/3 chance of getting my paper. Good luck!! Which Other papers u will be appearing
for in this October/november session ; Maybe we can help each other! Keep in touch do u have a gmail or FACEBOOK id so i mean we can chat there. The exam would be easy so don't worry relax dude!!!
Thanks for the info dude! And please if you have more, tell us, especially regarding Access, because it's my most worry.

Reaction score
Hey solve the october/november 2012 paper 2 . They are availabe on utube solved. Solve them thoroughly. Every paper is solved on utube u can check by specifying the name of the question paper
Do you mean that that exam (nov 2012) is similar to oct/nov 2013? If so, I am stuck at the step which asks me to do a SUM and a COUNT in a query but I can't makr it, I'll look for it on youtube.

Reaction score
mohammed. but this is not applicable in 2008 M/J using Query wizard doesn't work, u have to manually groupby and them sum and count!

Reaction score
or u can go straight away to query design, and then chose ur fields, then u can manually do them! try the year 2008 M/J because i don't think papers can come more challenging than that one though it is not very hard! and in 2007 the asked u to chose the notes which had the words A4 and grey out in a sentence, so to do that, u put "*A4*"AND"*Grey*" ... i found these parts quite tricky, that many people can fall for them, be careful use ur time, and if u needed the internet always use it!

Reaction score
or u can go straight away to query design, and then chose ur fields, then u can manually do them! try the year 2008 M/J because i don't think papers can come more challenging than that one though it is not very hard! and in 2007 the asked u to chose the notes which had the words A4 and grey out in a sentence, so to do that, u put "*A4*"AND"*Grey*" ... i found these parts quite tricky, that many people can fall for them, be careful use ur time, and if u needed the internet always use it!

ok thanks buddy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.