• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT MARKING HELP!!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently took my ICT paper 2 exam for the October/November session. I just have a couple of questions about the marking itself:
1) In access It said to save the report and stuff but i was having a couple of problems in the exam so i deleted it (obviously after i had printed). So my question is: Does cambridge look at your printed sheets or the digital work or both?
2)In Word in the exam it said not to leave any blank pages. In the exam i couldn't delete the blank page so I had printed out the word document but removed any blank pages. But then at the end of the exam it said to send the document to a person. Does cambridge view the files over the email or just the printed ones? (Which is practically like my first question).

Thanks guys

Reaction score
w
Hey guys,

I recently took my ICT paper 2 exam for the October/November session. I just have a couple of questions about the marking itself:
1) In access It said to save the report and stuff but i was having a couple of problems in the exam so i deleted it (obviously after i had printed). So my question is: Does cambridge look at your printed sheets or the digital work or both?
2)In Word in the exam it said not to leave any blank pages. In the exam i couldn't delete the blank page so I had printed out the word document but removed any blank pages. But then at the end of the exam it said to send the document to a person. Does cambridge view the files over the email or just the printed ones? (Which is practically like my first question).

Thanks guys
hen are u giving ur paper 3 ???

Reaction score
sorry guys but i cant send anyone my email. this is an exam, people shouldn't request anything. If you have really studied then there is no need to ask people if they have taken it or not. This is to test what you are capable of and there is no need for cheating whatsoever. Just imagine how many people have studied really hard and in the end to find out that others going to exam know the questions and the answers aswell... it would be really frustrating and the curve will be high too. Lets just hope that paper 3 is easy with no tricks...