• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT P32 ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PPL WHAT IS HEXADECIMAL EDITING?

IF U TELL ME ILL GIVE U THE SUPPORTING FILES ASAP
AND IF U HAVE EXAM PAPER 32 ONLY PLZ SHARE UR VIEWS

Reaction score
it is editing the code in the stylesheet , you will remove the text and replace with codes like color codes or font sizes and like that

Reaction score
it is editing the code in the stylesheet , you will remove the text and replace with codes like color codes or font sizes and like that
SO THEY WILL ASK TO REPLACE A CERTAIN TEXT WITH A COLOR CODE OR FONT SIZE?
OR DO U MEAN ADDING A COLOR CODE TO THE TEXT

Reaction score
YES JST ANSWER ME THIS AND I WILL ASAP
IN HEXADECIMAL EDITING WILL THEY TELL US TO REPLACE A TEXT OR INPUT THE COLOUR CODE TO CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE TEXT?
in the stylesheet instead of black in font color , i think they will give you the code #000000 to replace black with it , i am doing the paper tomorrow

Reaction score
its simple you open the style sheet in frontpage... then you select style then the required heading whther its h1 or h2 or h3 then modify then font then color then custom colours on the top right you will find a box HEX value which will be hashtag 000000 then you accordingly put the required colors
Thanks , i hope they will give us the color codes

Reaction score
Give me your email and i will send you a screen shot of what it looks like and how to change it!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.