• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT PAPER 1 ://

Reaction score
Al salam alikum :))

Can anyone please help me study for ict p1 ?!

I really don't know from where to start :S

Is there any useful links or summaries for the subject ?!

Many thanks in advance ^__^

Reaction score
Plus !! i messed up paper 2 ALOT !!! and i NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED the A :S

Reaction score
Al salam alikum :))

Can anyone please help me study for ict p1 ?!

I really don't know from where to start :S

Is there any useful links or summaries for the subject ?!

Many thanks in advance ^__^
Alaykum Salaaam,

The key to passing the ict theory exam is by absorbing each and every concept from the text b00k (AS and A level applied ict).
Once you're done with the book, study ALL the past papers that are available. This is because the questions are set having the same concepts as in the previous years.

Doing the above will surely get you an A*.. but if you don't have enough time to study the text book, solving all the past papers should be good enough.
Hope that helped :)

Reaction score
Alaykum Salaaam,

The key to passing the ict theory exam is by absorbing each and every concept from the text b00k (AS and A level applied ict).
Once you're done with the book, study ALL the past papers that are available. This is because the questions are set having the same concepts as in the previous years.

Doing the above will surely get you an A*.. but if you don't have enough time to study the text book, solving all the past papers should be good enough.
Hope that helped :)

Thank you :D

But why both As an A level ?! Isn't it only the first 4 chapters ?!