• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT Paper 3 Done

Reaction score
do they cut marks for not highlighting???
i did some but the examiner snatched the ppr! :/

Reaction score
idk actually some people say no some says yes :/ im not sure btw guys if i didnt print the background in the 2 frontpage sheets how many marks i lose ? :(

Reaction score
I did the currency pound instead of euros and my backround didnt fill the whole page..how many marks will i lose?im sooo worried about this

Reaction score
I did the currency pound instead of euros and my backround didnt fill the whole page..how many marks will i lose?im sooo worried about this

My background wasn't full either, I think I'll lose 2 marks :/

Reaction score
i think i lost 1-2 marks--i printed my values without the total and average but printed the formulas with them

Reaction score
i think i lost 1-2 marks--i printed my values without the total and average but printed the formulas with them
what about the ordered list it didnt appear as numbers but in the code there was <ol>, is that okay ?

Reaction score
what about the ordered list it didnt appear as numbers but in the code there was <ol>, is that okay ?[/qu

my ordered list did not appear as number --i guess the problem was from the list setting in the CSS