• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
save as and then select GIF format in the "Save As Type" bar :)

yes :)
but if i copied the text from Word, its colour and format will change according to the master slide! i saw the mark scheme and the text even when copied its still the same...?

Reaction score
but if i copied the text from Word, its colour and format will change according to the master slide! i saw the mark scheme and the text even when copied its still the same...?

yes it has to change according the master slide options -.-

Reaction score
iam not talking about the chart,I mean the same text like in O/N 2011 th Q says: import the file x to powerpoint.......it means the text
save it as template
then from powerpoint
open chart and then manage templates and open that chart there ......

Reaction score
iam not talking about the chart,I mean the same text like in O/N 2011 th Q says: import the file x to powerpoint.......it means the text

i know...but in the mark scheme, the text copied didn't change..how come?

its supposed to be unchanged , why u want it to change , they didnt ask u to make changes in the title or the subtitle or the text , just add this and this and this , it isnt supposed to be changed , whats the prob u have ?

Reaction score
Hey...I was solving mayjune 2011 p2 and step 34 says to import the word task file to the ppt...I exported the file from ms word to powerpoint..but the presentation didn't have 5 slides and bulletpoints (as specified in paper)...could you tell me how to "import" the word file to ppt?
Thank you in advance. :)

Reaction score
I need marking scheme for June 2011 paper 3 variant 31
and if there's who anyone could send me November 2011's variants & their supporting files, I'd be very thankful.
My exam is within two days.

Reaction score
Hey...I was solving mayjune 2011 p2 and step 34 says to import the word task file to the ppt...I exported the file from ms word to powerpoint..but the presentation didn't have 5 slides and bulletpoints (as specified in paper)...could you tell me how to "import" the word file to ppt?
Thank you in advance. :)

see the picture with the name "Slides Help"

I tried doing that, but when I try to open the chart from powerpoint it says windows cannot open the file... Now what do I do?? :/

this happened with me and here is the solution, when u click manage templates a folder will open , u must put the chart in that folder first , then u can open the chart from pp :)
see the picture "Import Help"

I need marking scheme for June 2011 paper 3 variant 31
and if there's who anyone could send me November 2011's variants & their supporting files, I'd be very thankful.
My exam is within two days.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nxir7u4uroyw8#cfgjat49f8s73
By CaptainDanger :)

Attachments

• Slides Help.jpg
    Slides Help.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Import Help.jpg
    Import Help.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 6

Reaction score
i tired steps 30-32 again in mj 2011 and i think i found out how to do it. I opened it in microsoft photo editor then i went to the file tab , then export and JPEG options and moved the slider to lower the resolution and clicked ok. Is this correct?

Reaction score
i tired steps 30-32 again in mj 2011 and i think i found out how to do it. I opened it in microsoft photo editor then i went to the file tab , then export and JPEG options and moved the slider to lower the resolution and clicked ok. Is this correct?

did the image size is reduced after that ?

Reaction score
Can anyone please provide me with some techniques for writing an algorithm and pseudocode!!! needd serious help. And i'd be needing some useful websites aswell for ict.

Status
Not open for further replies.