• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Aoa Wr WB !!

i just wanted to thank getsomelife and aansarii and razo513 and yousif moukhtar and all those who have helped , and i wanted to say keep up for helping ppl , cuz i am giving 7 subjects and its time for study , not too much time is left , i want to get hard in my lessons and studies , so plz , i wont be replying any of the questions posted , people i mentioned in the beginning plz answer questions of the ppl.

Jazakom Allah Khairan :)

Reaction score
Quick question: I figured out how to take a screenshot of the web browser view and hide the tiling effect. However, if they ask me to print the web page as it is viewed, then should I also remove the tiling? If yes, then how? Resizing the browser window won't work (and codes are not asked for on the paper), so is there any other way to avoid that?

(Note: I'm not repeating the question "How to prevent background from tiling?". This is about preventing the tiles during printing, not in a screenshot.)

Reaction score
Quick question: I figured out how to take a screenshot of the web browser view and hide the tiling effect. However, if they ask me to print the web page as it is viewed, then should I also remove the tiling? If yes, then how? Resizing the browser window won't work (and codes are not asked for on the paper), so is there any other way to avoid that?

(Note: I'm not repeating the question "How to prevent background from tiling?". This is about preventing the tiles during printing, not in a screenshot.)

dont worry about that , the background is never printed out , it never prints on any software :)

Reaction score
BTW GUYS

I CAN REPLY ON ANY ONE'S QUESTION BUT JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH THAT QUESTION :)

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE :)

Reaction score
wen do i use report footer n page footer in access??
also, in powerpoint wen u click view..slide master then a million slides appear rite?? so which one do i choose? n wen it says insert ur name center number n blah.... in da bottom right corner, do i insert a textbox or wat??

Reaction score
ICT exams are close , less than 20 days left , if u got any single question , dont panic to post it here even if you thought its easy or simple , post it here , i will answer it as fast as possible <3 :D

May Allah grant you all A*s :)
its tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Gergawy, are other people allowed to answer the doubts; or is it just you who is going to answer?

Reaction score
help for who did ict june 2012 paper 31 there were banners in the paper they didnt tell us to do any thing with them but are we supposed to use them in the second webpage in frontpage instead of the pics with x on them
plz reply

Reaction score
ok people who have a problem with tiling! open ur code of the stylesheet.. and now check this out:
body { background-image: url(J1BG5.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #FFFFFF }
u got it? now open in browser and then take a printshot

Status
Not open for further replies.