• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how to change the size can be done in many places, powerpoint word paint MS picture manager ? which one u want ?
Uh... In paper 3, like the one appears in 2011 Nov. We've never benn taught change the size (Like: make sure the picture is not bigger than blahblahblah kb or show the evidence that you reseize the picture in to blahblah x blahblah pixels) by photoshop... The one to decolourize the javelin picture we all did by using the rubber in mspaint ... A bit silly...
So PLEASE send me the step photo! Viel Danke!

Reaction score
Uh... In paper 3, like the one appears in 2011 Nov. We've never benn taught change the size (Like: make sure the picture is not bigger than blahblahblah kb or show the evidence that you reseize the picture in to blahblah x blahblah pixels) by photoshop... The one to decolourize the javelin picture we all did by using the rubber in mspaint ... A bit silly...
okay 2 minutes and it be ready

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with question 13 in ON 08 paper2. How do i calculate the run-time?

Reaction score
helpppppp me with the vlookup
i dun get it
its freaking me out
=vlookup( the cell in the main table that u need to compare with the data in the lookup folder, the two columns of data in the lookup folder, the column no. u want to take the data from in the lookuyp folder, FALSE) confusing , i know.

u rigth true for approximate values and false for exact values...dont ask wat this means cuz i dunno how to explain

Reaction score
here it is
had some prob in uploading sorry if late !

Attachments

• examhelp.docx
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Reaction score
=vlookup( the cell in the main table that u need to compare with the data in the lookup folder, the two columns of data in the lookup folder, the column no. u want to take the data from in the lookuyp folder, FALSE) confusing , i know.

u rigth true for approximate values and false for exact values...dont ask wat this means cuz i dunno how to explain
THANKS...:)
i guess thATs the only thing i probably will never get it
but i will try my best
tomorow
is stupiddd exammm

Reaction score

just make them bullets , click on the button in the taskbar up there , make sure only the required text within the range :)

wen do i use report footer n page footer in access??
also, in powerpoint wen u click view..slide master then a million slides appear rite?? so which one do i choose? n wen it says insert ur name center number n blah.... in da bottom right corner, do i insert a textbox or wat??

use page footer , its better to do at all , but if u do at first and second and third only , its ok :)

wen do i use round n integer in excel?

when u want to make an average :)

i was wondering
its a huge responsibility to do this rite??

yes it is :)

its tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that thing what i wrote was centuries ago :p

Reaction score

VIN and fuel working not the dispatched ryt ?

If i filter... it works... otherwise it just ain't working :D

in the VIN , just type 366* or 365*
and in fuel type 4
and in dispatched type No

type ONLY

Reaction score
I need help plzz !!!!
what is the summary of tips and tricks of ICT practical exams may june 2012, thx :)

Reaction score
I need help plzz !!!!
what is the summary of tips and tricks of ICT practical exams may june 2012, thx :)
its not that hard
but you need to read questions carefullyy
i had yesterday
and i just made some little sillyy mistakes

Reaction score
in the VIN , just type 366* or 365*
and in fuel type 4
and in dispatched type No

type ONLY
i think i wrote that a kazillion times there :) NOT WORKING!

so i think either you try it yourself and get disappointed or leave it

Reaction score
aliya, was there any hard functions in excel, or tricks in query or reports in DB ??
i dont know about excel cuz i have excel tomorow

but i did access and there wasnt anythng about query but there were many tricks on report (it was hard to understand)

Status
Not open for further replies.