• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
guys go to google and search ICT IGCSE and click the first one! it really helped!

Reaction score
People, any tips for the ict theory paper ..??
Please help . i need an A or A* !!:rolleyes:

Reaction score
People, any tips for the ict theory paper ..??
Please help . i need an A or A* !!:rolleyes:
Be confident :) stick to what you know and pray before the exam
i recommend you skim through the book , check the things you understand and revise what you dont understand then,
do past papers MJ10,ON 10 MJ11, OC11 VARIANT 3 NOT 2 and if you want maximum practice,
DO ALL VARIANTS XD
HOPE YOU GET AN A*

Reaction score
Be confident :) stick to what you know and pray before the exam
i recommend you skim through the book , check the things you understand and revise what you dont understand then,
do past papers MJ10,ON 10 MJ11, OC11 VARIANT 3 NOT 2 and if you want maximum practice,
DO ALL VARIANTS XD
HOPE YOU GET AN A*

thanks alot :) pray for me aswell (y)

Reaction score
theory notes:

Attachments

• Module1.pdf
    682.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Module2.pdf
    643.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Module3.pdf
    640.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Module4.pdf
    697.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Module5.pdf
    680.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Module6.pdf
    642.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Module7.pdf
    664 KB · Views: 16
  • Module8.pdf
    648.1 KB · Views: 18
Reaction score
I can see alot of effort is being done in my absence, tnx alot for those who have helped, maybe some of u dunno that i ma giving 7 subjects, so i am not free to reply everyone, lemme finish the exams (and my summer vacation), and i will be back for all what u ask about ict, even when i will be doing AS.

Hope GetSomeLife and all others help people in their doubts while i am busy, and btw isnt it time for u to study, and all of ur practical questions are now similar, you can go through the pages and find ur answers, no need to repeat them, and about the theory, tnx alot for Lost_Life for giving that site, its already known, but tnx for trying to help.

farewell.

i repeat again, if anyone need me, send me an email on [email protected] , or send me a message here on the forum :)

Reaction score
PLZ GUYS NO MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PRACTICALS UNTIL BEFORE NOVEMBER 2012 EXAMS, JUNE PRACTICAL EXAMS HAVE FINISHED, SO ANY QUESTION ASKED WONT BE USEFUL, RESULTS YOU WILL GET THEM, QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ABOUT THEORY PART ONLY, AND ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT GRADE THRESHOLDS, I DUNNO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, I AM NOT AN EXAMINER, THEY WILL BE RELEASED TOO AND U CAN SEE THEM.

TNX FOR UNDERSTANDING !!

Reaction score
i was searching the igcse.com site and i found there is no notes about billinng systems can anyone tell me wherecan i find it

Reaction score
Guys, where do you study from for the ICT Theory exams? I need Chapter 7 and 8 notes, useful ones. The www.igcseict.info website has some inaccurate info when it comes to the Stock control system. The answer was kind of different in the Marking Scheme. SO please, any useful study guide/notes?

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help out. :)

Reaction score
guys guys , for ict theory , practice past papers and forget about the book, you can just learn analysis and implentation and documentation and all these stuff in that chapter, thats only learning, rest is understanding, and u can do it by practicing alot of past papers.

Reaction score
Dear Sir,
What is the difference between a hub, a switch, a modem and a proxy server
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.