• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT PRACTICAL 2014 SOURCE FILES AND INFO NEEDED! AS LEVEL.

Reaction score
Hey guys, i need the source files for the 2014 ict practical, if anyone who is doing it before the 31st of march, can you guys please inbox me or send me some info on the exam, im sure it will be similar to the exam i will be taking.
SEND ALL FILES AND INFO TO: [email protected]
thanks and good luck :)

Reaction score
Hey guys, i need the source files for the 2014 ict practical, if anyone who is doing it before the 31st of march, can you guys please inbox me or send me some info on the exam, im sure it will be similar to the exam i will be taking.
PLZZZZZ if you get them
May you PLZZZZZZ send it to me as well
[email protected]

Reaction score
hi if u get the can u pls send them to me too my exam is on the 30th [email protected]
thanks

Reaction score
If anyone knows anything about the exam or has the source files please email it to me --> [email protected]
Thank youuu!!! i'm having the exam on 31st march

hi if you have the info or the source files pleaseee email me. Thank youuuuu!!!