• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT PRACTICALS 2016

Reaction score
Ict practicals 2016 May June....anyone who finishes it please do post the question paper and source files ASAP!!

Reaction score
Ict practicals 2016 May June....anyone who finishes it please do post the question paper and source files ASAP!!
Hello plss can you help me if you know anything about next ict practical exam this is the second time for me in this subject my p22 on 26 Apr.....thanks for you

Reaction score
Please my p22 next 26 april can you help me please if you know anything about the exam coz this is the second time to do this exam ...thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hey
I don't have the files for it cuz we weren't allowed to access the internet and carry usb's but I can give you a jist of what's coming. Yeah so I did the Paper 21 today at 11:30 am. And to be honest the paper was easy, I mean like it wasn't hard but you will make it with an A or A* grade. That's how easy it was.
Anyways at first it was MS Word which you don't need to know. Second of all there's a criteria to be used in a query
and the function is Like "*Ski*" Or "*Snow*" . There's a form to make in which a radio button and 7 commands need to be used ( First, Previous, Next , Last , Add, Delete and Close Form ). Then atlast what I remember is in presentation they will ask you about how to recognize whether a mail is spam or not and how to prevent it.
That's all I think you need to know and the rest is gonna be easy :)
Thank you and All the best :)

Reaction score
And also creating an extract just solve s14 qp21 and you would pass i also wrote today and it was cool. Trust me just solve S14 QP21