• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT PRACTICALS MJ 2016 PAPER 31

Reaction score
Hey
I don't have the files for it cuz we weren't allowed to access the internet and carry usb's but I can give you a jist of what's coming and this is for Paper 21. Yeah so I did the Paper 21 today at 11:30 am. And to be honest the paper was easy, I mean like it wasn't hard but you will make it with an A or A* grade. That's how easy it was.
Anyways at first it was MS Word which you don't need to know. Second of all there's a criteria to be used in a query
and the function is Like "*Ski*" Or "*Snow*" . There's a form to make in which a radio button and 7 commands need to be used ( First, Previous, Next , Last , Add, Delete and Close Form ). Then atlast what I remember is in presentation they will ask you about how to recognize whether a mail is spam or not and how to prevent it.
That's all I think you need to know and the rest is gonna be easy :)
Thank you and All the best :)
please if you get any news about the exam please help me

Reaction score
Realy thank you
Hey
I don't have the files for it cuz we weren't allowed to access the internet and carry usb's but I can give you a jist of what's coming and this is for Paper 21. Yeah so I did the Paper 21 today at 11:30 am. And to be honest the paper was easy, I mean like it wasn't hard but you will make it with an A or A* grade. That's how easy it was.
Anyways at first it was MS Word which you don't need to know. Second of all there's a criteria to be used in a query
and the function is Like "*Ski*" Or "*Snow*" . There's a form to make in which a radio button and 7 commands need to be used ( First, Previous, Next , Last , Add, Delete and Close Form ). Then atlast what I remember is in presentation they will ask you about how to recognize whether a mail is spam or not and how to prevent it.
That's all I think you need to know and the rest is gonna be easy :)
Thank you and All the best :)