• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ict question.

Reaction score
the reall grade boundaries for paper 21 pls?
how many marks should i lose to keep my self in the A* aarea answer quickly pls?

Reaction score
I don't know but I want to ask something
did you do it as count records or sum of records in the first report

Reaction score
Sum of records then I got an answer that was nine hundred fifty something but the real andswer which my friends got iz like one thousand something.......IT WAS PRETTY EASY

Reaction score
Menna Khaled, You Got that 100% Correct well done. As for me do You think ill still get some marks? And also when you created the extract there are 5 fields that go into word with a gray top row RIGHT? Also Im taking Paper 3 tomorrow so if You want to communicate and help each other now for the test tell me Now.

Reaction score
i did the exam it was easy i didnt miss a mark and at the end i forget to print the ******* evidance document :)

Reaction score
this an excel file of paper 31 10 board,i didnt do frontpage
and please say thank you for helping u, the previous one didnt show the formula properly so i uploaded again

Attachments

• J1331prop 31.pdf
    44.2 KB · Views: 93
Reaction score
hey guys... how many reports does may/june 2013 paper 2 have?, and in any of them do you have to make a summary (while making a query)
thank u please reply

Reaction score
Menna Khaled, You Got that 100% Correct well done. As for me do You think ill still get some marks? And also when you created the extract there are 5 fields that go into word with a gray top row RIGHT? Also Im taking Paper 3 tomorrow so if You want to communicate and help each other now for the test tell me Now.
Can you please send me any info you have on variants 2 on [email protected]