• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT THEORY!!!

Reaction score
Reaction score
CAn i gie u these answers
after sumtime plz
i have math and bio to do!
:(:oops::(:oops::(I AM SORRRRYYYY TIMES INFINITY!!for giving this late :cry::notworthy::cry::notworthy::cry:
The thing is i have math and biology and im not good in math and biology recent past papers kind a creeped me out!
I will post the rest of the answers soon.
the questions are in grey they are past paper question but i dont remember them exactly so here u go

LIKE if this helped u in any way !
A a car repair company uses experts system mention the steps of an expert system works
Firstly an interactive input screen will appear information or questions about the car will be asked. Further questions may also be asked related to the previous responses. The system searches with the help of inference engine using knowledge base which also has the rules base. This stage for looking for the information and collecting the relevant details is the major processing .The output given by the system is the diagnosis for the car and the possible solution of fixing the car.

Sabjit is some one who banks at home ie online .Give advantage and disadvantages to him for using this method.
Internet banking is a very easy way of banking.Sabjit can access his account when ever he pleases.It is a very fast way so he will have time to do other activities.There is no longer need to travel to the bank and waut in long queues thus it is les time consuming and he can bank from home even if he is sick.On the other hand the drawbacks are that if the internet connection is lost banking will be impossible.Sarbjits credit an ddebit details may be hacked.For withdrawing the money he will have to visit the bank.
Give advantage and disadvantages tothe bank for using this method.
The advantages of using internet banking is that banks no longer need to open up new branches around the town .They don’t need to pay for more staff.It will be a fast way and because of the internet banking more advertisements could be done and more customers may be there. the drawbacks arethat the interaction between customer and employees may be lost.initial cost is more sa s a new system is to be ste up an staff needs to be retrained for the new system.Incase internetconnection is lost they will lose customers.
TANTANNNTAAAAAAAAAAA:D

Reaction score
can someone help me with simplified notes for IT theory to study from and can get a good grade because i find the text book sooooooooooo LONG and BOOORRRRRRRIIIIIINGGGGGGG!!!!! :(:X3: soo if you offer me any help would be really appreciated!! :D

Attachments

• Z Notes IGCSE ICT Theory.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 14