• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IELTS Preparation Lahore BEST

Best IELTS preparation Center

• Total voters
Reaction score
I want to know which is the best IELTS preparation institute in Lahore. Some of my friends said that I should study on my own by going to websites like simon ielts and fet system, but some told me to join PACANS or BETS. Please tell me which is the best IELTS institute in Lahore. Actually my friend prepared from PACANS and she got 7

Reaction score
can u tell me how long does it take to prepare for Ielts should I register for 1st december?

Reaction score
It depends on ur ability solely, so if u think ur ready then definately go for it ! To be honest u dont need to spend thousands of rupees in going to a centre to prepare urself for IELTS. Go for december!

Reaction score
and can u please tell me last date to register for 1st december?
I dont know the last date, but the sooner u apply the better, then again if ur not ready, then dont apply in december. Let me know if you need help in ielts.