• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

if u need help here is a thread where u can get help

Reaction score
im here to help those who have stress problems..have fail a test..does not have the mood to learn and to give u tips to succeed..i have just finished my a level..any question feel free to ask

Reaction score
im here to help those who have stress problems..have fail a test..does not have the mood to learn and to give u tips to succeed..i have just finished my a level..any question feel free to ask

How to manage time during A levels classes (3 basic subjects) ?

Reaction score
How to manage time during A levels classes (3 basic subjects) ?
i would advise u to revise each everyday..i mean 1 hour for each threes subjects it will be great..either u revise them during this time or do ur hwk..now if to allow more time its ur choice bot u should have a look at the three subjects everyday..its essential..Good luck

Reaction score
i would advise u to revise each everyday..i mean 1 hour for each threes subjects it will be great..either u revise them during this time or do ur hwk..now if to allow more time its ur choice bot u should have a look at the three subjects everyday..its essential..Good luck

wat subjects did you give? any specific tips or any thing to overcome any hurdles u faced during the course of Alevels? like hints,any points?

Thanks Alot

Reaction score
not changing just giving them with science subjects in same session
u mean doing both then?for a level..if u think u are capable of doing it then no one will be able to dissusde u..if u have the willpower and if its wat u really want to do then go ahead wat u need is a good time management to manage them all..morever u will have a vast choice of job careers for the future..all u need to do is to apply urself equally to all the subjects and take a little more time in subjects and chapters that u are weaker without neglecting the other subjects..hope that i have helped u..feel free to ask any other questions if u have doubts

Reaction score
wat subjects did you give? any specific tips or any thing to overcome any hurdles u faced during the course of Alevels? like hints,any points?

Thanks Alot
i did maths,chemistry and physics main..its sure that there are hurdles sometimes that u may feel tired or disapointed but u must have the willpower if u really want to succeeed and get good results then u have to apply urself entirely nothing else must matter..its only one year of sacrifice nothing else..sure i have hobbies that i enjoyed in my free time ..everyperson is differnt and have a different way of revising..u need to divide ur time well..i will give u a simple tip..do a plan...when u wake up in the morning pray God and ask him to grant u strength to carry on the day as he really really helps ..then think of wat u must do to do for example revise 2 chapters in maths do some maths questions,revise one chap in chem and phy etc and then try to stick to it make a plan for 1 week and stick to it as much as possible but dont put the time allowance only wat u must do for the studies n if u successfully stick to wat u planned to do everyday..u can relax after or in between..God will help u to succeed ask him..now i just hope u undestood..if u have any doubts feel free to ask

Reaction score
i did maths,chemistry and physics main..its sure that there are hurdles sometimes that u may feel tired or disapointed but u must have the willpower if u really want to succeeed and get good results then u have to apply urself entirely nothing else must matter..its only one year of sacrifice nothing else..sure i have hobbies that i enjoyed in my free time ..everyperson is differnt and have a different way of revising..u need to divide ur time well..i will give u a simple tip..do a plan...when u wake up in the morning pray God and ask him to grant u strength to carry on the day as he really really helps ..then think of wat u must do to do for example revise 2 chapters in maths do some maths questions,revise one chap in chem and phy etc and then try to stick to it make a plan for 1 week and stick to it as much as possible but dont put the time allowance only wat u must do for the studies n if u successfully stick to wat u planned to do everyday..u can relax after or in between..God will help u to succeed ask him..now i just hope u undestood..if u have any doubts feel free to ask

thank you very much :)

and what about the last two months to exams? any specific thing u did ...... ?

Reaction score
thank you very much :)

and what about the last two months to exams? any specific thing u did ...... ?
[from the very beginning i would advise u to do past papers even if teachers have not finished the syllabus yet..do all papers at least the last ten years and then before exams have a look at the questions and answers that u did...learn them well especially mcq as many questions are repeated...and also after doing a paper correct it urself with the help of marking schemes so that u may know where u were wrong and also to know the marks allocated for each question..if u really dont know somrthing in the past papers feel free to ask ur teachers dont hesitate at all..this will help u to know more..the more u know the better it is..if u do all these with the help of God nothing will prevent you from getting really really good results..i wish u good luck n good revision..Remember all these sacrifices are only for a year and then u will have plenty of time to relax and enjoy...surpass urself..God bless u..wat subjects are u doing for main and subsidiary?????

Reaction score
u mean doing both then?for a level..if u think u are capable of doing it then no one will be able to dissusde u..if u have the willpower and if its wat u really want to do then go ahead wat u need is a good time management to manage them all..morever u will have a vast choice of job careers for the future..all u need to do is to apply urself equally to all the subjects and take a little more time in subjects and chapters that u are weaker without neglecting the other subjects..hope that i have helped u..feel free to ask any other questions if u have doubts
were u a science or commerce student in olevels?

Reaction score
hi caro.....i badly need your help..........i dont know whats wrong wid me......i am doing o levels and is going to appear in may june exams..............actuallly i do all concepts of chem, physics,biology...but is unable to score gud....i got B in physics and chemistry and C in biology in mock examinations.i badly need ur help please help me....

Reaction score
hi caro.....i badly need your help..........i dont know whats wrong wid me......i am doing o levels and is going to appear in may june exams..............actuallly i do all concepts of chem, physics,biology...but is unable to score gud....i got B in physics and chemistry and C in biology in mock examinations.i badly need ur help please help me....i wanna achieveA*in all these subjects ......do guide me for biology ATP as well