• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ifthikar`s Islamiyat Paper 2 guess paper

Reaction score
Here is the guess of Islamiyat`s Paper 2 by ifthikar ul haq

Q2: Compilation of Hadith, types of hadith, main features of Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim

Q3/4/5: Caliph Umar and Uthman, Election of all caliphs as a single topic, Zakat, Jihad, Haj, Believe in divine decree, Prophets and books

Well guys my own guess for Paper 1 question number one is that surahs regarding Allah in relationship with his creations is gonna come.

And no my hands are not paining and i am not even faking like some dude did yesterday to get thanks. :evil:

Reaction score
lol..i am copying you..dude its sarcasm..hahahah...i dont copy a kid anywayz

Reaction score
Okay this thread is officially out of topic, so if sumone would ask any questions regarding the paper to bring it back on track!

Reaction score
wat we have to write in compilation of hadith!??which compilation? during life time of HOLY PROPHET or after his demise?
and what we have to write in main features of sahih bukhari and sahih muslim??????

plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
well if question states that write compilation of hadith during prophet;s life then u are obliged to write only about prophet's life if it says after prophet's life then age of companions,age of tabaeen and age of taba tabaeen including some basic knowledge of classified hadith(sahih,hassan,zaeef) and u could mention that last compilers like bukhari were curious of their character and mention bukhari;s incident also..........

Reaction score
Guys I suggest you don't follow ifitkhar's guess paper.
His guess paper for history was a total flop.
Not 1 question came.

Reaction score
we shouldn't rely on guess papers and just study the whole syllabus............it will be much useful !!!

Reaction score
People just learn the book and on the last day, solve every question in all reliable guesses. If you dont have an awsum paper then you can hunt me down.