• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE – May/June 2008 GRAPH !!! BIO

Reaction score
guyz this q1 (i) which graph we need to draw and the most important point is that we label yaxis with time but what we will label at x-axis? there are A B C ... plz help !!

Reaction score
Easy !!!

ali123456789 said:
guyz this q1 (i) which graph we need to draw and the most important point is that we label yaxis with time but what we will label at x-axis? there are A B C ... plz help !!
Y-axis has to be given the label, 'Temperature/°C'.
Each line will have to be labelled with it's corresponding flask alphabet i.e. A, B or C.
In questions like these, make sure that you read the question to see which variables are being recorded.
Hope that helped !!! :D

Cheers !!! :good:

Reaction score
thanks alot !.. It helped me =) and yea we need to mark points on both axis yeah .?? and 5 small square boxes is counted as 1 point?? on both axes???

Reaction score
Woops !!!

Depends on the range of data you're given to plot.
You'll have to adjust your scale with each question.
Haven't read the whole question in the June 2008 paper so I can't quite help you out there :(
Just know that your graph has to occupy at least half of the grid :good:

Reaction score
1bilalm said:
ask hacheon
:D

ali123456789 said:

the y axis label temperature/'C and x axis label time/min
remember when labeling the independent value shoyld be in the x axis and the dependent value should be on the y axis

and u should draw three curve because u need to draw for A , B and C. (dont draw bar chart or histo.... something)
the line should cover more than half of the graph to get a mark.
the value of x axis is 10 grid then 2
10 grid then 4
10 grid then 6
continue it untill
it reaches 10

for y axis .........
bring the past paper in skol ill try it coz running out of time :D

c ya in skol :)

hope u got it :D