• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE & A Level books for sale at extremely low prices

Reaction score
Hi! I live in Jeddah, and I have igcse books available for the following subjects:
English (as a second language), Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Information Technology, Urdu, Islamic Studies, and revision guides for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Math.

I want to sell the books for SR 25 each, and the revision guides for SR 10 each. These prices are negotiable. They're all in great condition. I also have almost completely unused past paper booklets for each of the subjects that I want to give away for free.

I have the following subject books for A Levels:
Statistics, Pure Mathematics, Mechanics, Accounting and Core Mathematics.

I want to sell these for SR 25 each as well. I also have past papers of Accounting to give for free.

Reaction score
can you send photos??
I need statistics and Pure Maths 2 and 3 next year..........so this seems like a good chance.
Thing is ...I don't live in Jeddah. DX

Reaction score
can you send photos??
I need statistics and Pure Maths 2 and 3 next year..........so this seems like a good chance.
Thing is ...I don't live in Jeddah. DX
Here is a picture of the books you need. These ones are in excellent condition, they're like brand new, I don't think anyone in my house ever even used them. Do you have somebody who lives here? Maybe I could give it to them.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    690.1 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the books you need. These ones are in excellent condition, they're like brand new, I don't think anyone in my house ever even used them. Do you have somebody who lives here? Maybe I could give it to them.
I'll ask my parents if they know anyone in Jeddah....though I doubt it.