• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Accounting 0452

Reaction score
idk man.. i just did a few silly mistakes..and maybe that's why i'm not quite happy with the paper

i did 11, it was oookkaaaayy, for me. although i was expecting an excellent paper. :(
i mean, i had practised from 2001-2012, and i thought i would do fine. but it was tough-ish. don't you think? i'm not discussing any questions till tomorrow, though

Reaction score
Guys, I didn't really draw lines for my accounts but I wrote them in the same way they'd be written with lines. I'm allowed to do that right? I didn't get time to draw the lines

Reaction score
i did 11, it was oookkaaaayy, for me. although i was expecting an excellent paper. :(
i mean, i had practised from 2001-2012, and i thought i would do fine. but it was tough-ish. don't you think? i'm not discussing any questions till tomorrow, though
Same here. :/
It wasn't upto my expectations. :'(

Reaction score
how many marks can you afford to lose to still get an A*?? :(
Been so depressed after completely messing up paper 1. I thought i did really well until i discussed with friends and realized all my stupid mistakes... :cry:
Paper 2 :censored:

Reaction score
Been so depressed after completely messing up paper 1. I thought i did really well until i discussed with friends and realized all my stupid mistakes... :cry:

same story here :cry:

Reaction score
we have to get close to 85% overall to get an A*
i think thats high.

i saw the GT and in it the the marks for A* were always below 200 out of 240 for the whole exam(p1 + p2)!

Reaction score
i saw the GT and in it the the marks for A* were always below 200 out of 240 for the whole exam(p1 + p2)!

So im guessing totally we are allowed to lose 40 marks?! Well im losing around 20 marks in paper 1 (i think) n paper 2 is much harder... Sooo guess there is no hope for my A* :cry: