• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Accounting 0452

Reaction score
the indirect cost for the manufacturing ... eg .indirect wages.. factory general expenses ... these are cost for the manufacturing. bt as they r not directly related in making of the goods .v consider them as factory overheads(indirect costs)
Ohh okay got it , thnx a lot :)

Reaction score
so, i was just solving s09 P1 today, and i don't know why, but i just don't get the hang of questions like Pg 5, q12. WHEN do you apply trade and cash discounts both, and when do you only deduct the trade discount percentage? please help!

Reaction score
so, i was just solving s09 P1 today, and i don't know why, but i just don't get the hang of questions like Pg 5, q12. WHEN do you apply trade and cash discounts both, and when do you only deduct the trade discount percentage? please help!

I guess you have to always calculate the trade discount.. and never calculate cash discount unless they mention a time limit for the cash discount AND when is the payment made.

Reaction score
Guys, I have something to share: whenever there's 2 discounts to apply, i.e. trade and cash discounts, always apply the trade disc. first, deduct it from the original price and apply the cash discount on the new amount

Reaction score
Guys, I have something to share: whenever there's 2 discounts to apply, i.e. trade and cash discounts, always apply the trade disc. first, deduct it from the original price and apply the cash discount on the new amount

What else can you do? I guess it's simple :)

Reaction score
No, what I was doing was cash+trade discount, if it's 20% trade and 5% cash, i was deductiong a whole of 25%, and I got the wrong answer that way. Just trying to help :)

Reaction score
No, what I was doing was cash+trade discount, if it's 20% trade and 5% cash, i was deductiong a whole of 25%, and I got the wrong answer that way. Just trying to help :)

Oh... :)
Good that u know now.. ;)
Sorry if u got upset at the way I "talked" to u :)
Actually I am fed up of accounting... it's totally boring!

Reaction score
Highest grade threshold last year was 194/240 for an answer. Beautiful. Planning to only miss 40 marks overall for that A*