• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Accounting

Reaction score
How do you do Capital Accounts?
DR drawings,
CR Capital Introduced, Net Profit,
What else??
Thanks Xander

Reaction score
Dear Sir,Madam

I have an issues that need clarification:
In Accounting (7110/22 Paper 2 October/November 2011) Q4 part (d)
it says "Obtain a long term loan, $10 000." would increase WORKING CAPITAL by 10 000.
is it correct? if so please give some explanation.

Reaction score
Dear Sir,Madam

I have an issues that need clarification:
In Accounting (7110/22 Paper 2 October/November 2011) Q4 part (d)
it says "Obtain a long term loan, $10 000." would increase WORKING CAPITAL by 10 000.
is it correct? if so please give some explanation.
Ofcourse it will! Because working capital is the captial you use for day to day transactions.

Reaction score
You were talking about long term loan??
Then it would have no effect.
it is given in CIE paper ( Accounting (7110/22 Paper 2 ,October/November 2011) Q4 part (d))
as an example, it says it will INCREASE.
Now i'am confused.
could you please go through this question and let me know the correct answer. this paper is available in this site.

Reaction score
it is given in CIE paper ( Accounting (7110/22 Paper 2 ,October/November 2011) Q4 part (d))
Now i'am confused.
could you please go through this question and let me know the correct answer. this paper is available in this site.
working capital will increase as current assets will increase because of the finance obtained by the long term loan...

Reaction score
Now i'am confused.
Maybe the loan is paid into the bank, therefore the working capital will increase

Reaction score
what questions are most likely going to come up?

A big clubs and society question, most probably a depreciation and disposal question, limited co., partnership won't come for sure, maybe bank reconcillation.