• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Igcse Books.

Reaction score
Hello, all of my friends....
Can you help me ? I want to get Cambridge IGCSE™ Physics Third edition of Course Book and Workbook by David Sang.
Do you want to give the PDF file for these books?
Thank you so much for your kindness!!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 38
Reaction score
Hello, all of my friends....
Can you help me ? I want to get Cambridge IGCSE™ Physics Third edition of Course Book and Workbook by David Sang.
Do you want to give the PDF file for these books?
Thank you so much for your kindness!!
What's your email ? If I find a pdf somewhere, I will send it your email.

Reaction score
This is a fairly new website no one’s talking about, it has all core coursebooks for free!
Please share this tool with friends and family as it’s fairly new!

Reaction score
Cambridge IGCSE and O level Essential Chemistry Student Book 3rd edition (978-1382006125)
Cambridge IGCSE and O level Essential Physics Student Book 3rd edition (9781382006217)
Cambridge IGCSE™ Physics Coursebook with Digital Access (2 Years) (Cambridge International IGCSE) (978-1108888073)

If anyone has any of the above, pls provide them. it'd be reallyyy helpful for me as i'm giving exams in oct/nov. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
do any one have
MATHS978-0-19-842507-65th EditionCOMPLETE MATHEMATICS FOR CAMBRIDGE IGCSE (EXTENDED)

Reaction score
e to unfortunate circumstances. I guess i was in such a hurry that i didn't realize the workbooks for the books i asked do not even exist😅. Sorry for putting you thr
ing me look for book "that didn't even exisit" !!! Good your caught your mistake on time ! Anyways, good to know i was of help to you. Good bess ! Good luck !
oh hi can i get the pdf version of OXFORD Essential Chemistry for Cambridge IGCSE Workbook For the updated syllabus please?
7july-png.69420
1691849189388.png

Reaction score
If anyone interested
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended 5th edition (2023, Hodder Education)

Attachments

• Ric Pimentel, Frankie Pimentel, Terry Wall - Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended 5th...pdf
    53.2 MB · Views: 80
Reaction score
Thank you 10^6. At school they ask my child for the ISBN ending 261. I have no clue if there are major differences or just a black page added

Reaction score
Anybody have
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended 5th edition workbook (2023, Hodder Education)

Reaction score

Attachments

• Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry Essential Workbook Oxford.pdf
    28 MB · Views: 28
  • Cambridge IGCSE Physics Essential Workbook Oxford.pdf
    23.5 MB · Views: 38