• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE CHEMISTRY HELPP needed

Reaction score
Heyy guys.....i seriously need some revision on the chapter MAcRomolecules.........guide me please.......

Reaction score
Heyy guys.....i seriously need some revision on the chapter MAcRomolecules.........guide me please.......
Which one exactly? There are two, one of them is Diamond and Graphite, while the other one is organic macromolecules.

Reaction score
@sweetipie thnxxxxxxxx aloooootss.........need 1 more favour........ can u guide me of how to prepare for paper 1 of physics........bcoz...im blank.......plzz help.....
@spirit 95 ...........it was about organic maromolecules sweetipie cleared it :D

Reaction score
@sweetipie thnxxxxxxxx aloooootss.........need 1 more favour........ can u guide me of how to prepare for paper 1 of physics........bcoz...im blank.......plzz help.....
@spirit 95 ...........it was about organic maromolecules sweetipie cleared it :D
Your Welcome well just clear the concepts thats all n u will succeed Inshallah :)