• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

igcse chemistry notes for revision !!!!!!!

Reaction score
hey guys here u go the igcse chemistry notes for revision ...................... i hope they would be helpfull

the other file is for those who want to study deeply every topic these notes are compiled in a book form with the extreme help of study guide here u go ....... study well and may ALLAH bless u with good grades

Reaction score
thanxxxxxx bro ..................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Just a fact to tell you that Naruto can TOTALLY kick Goku ssj4 Butt :)

Reaction score
well if u think that so .................... then bring it on ... naruto is just an idiot who doesnt even know what is fghting and how to do it ........... i m damn sure goku will double kick naruto uzamaki's butt right in the middle

hey bro dont take it so seriously ........ i m just kidding

Reaction score
Where is the attachment or the notes bro??
hey guys here u go the igcse chemistry notes for revision ...................... i hope they would be helpfull

the other file is for those who want to study deeply every topic these notes are compiled in a book form with the extreme help of study guide here u go ....... study well and may ALLAH bless u with good grades